A welcoming entrance can provide a positive first impression for visitors. In a high-traffic commercial environment, our stylish ground floor treatments will immediately impress and can help to achieve a modern look.
Designed to be simple and practical, fully-integrated ground floor treatment systems are an ideal solution for the hospitality or retail industry, where low-rise framing offers easy access and protection from the elements.
Versatile and adaptable, this high-performance screening can incorporate non-thermal and thermally-insulated glazing – depending on where it will be used and how much access is required.
Our ground floor treatments are:
- Adaptable to suit architect’s visual and functional requirements.
- Popular with garage showrooms and retailers as storefront windows.
- Perfect for buildings in the educational or residential sector.
- Available with pivoted, hinged, sliding, folding or revolving opening.
- Capable of covering large expanses.
- Compliant with current Building Regulations - doors and glass screens.
- Compliant with Disability Discrimination Act - low thresholds.
- Secured by Design approved - can meet LPS 1175 specification.
- Tailored to your exact U-value requirements.
- EYG undertake commercial projects almost anywhere in the UK.
- We’ve worked on multi-million-pound schemes in all sectors since 1971.
- We boast a 100/100 Experian Credit Rating Score.
- Reputation for delivering large-scale projects on time and budget.
- Partner with architects, project managers and independent contractors.
- Continual support – from design and manufacture to installation.
To discuss your exact requirements or arrange a free on-site consultation, get in touch by email or call 0800 181 888.