Commercial fire rated doors are a vital consideration in buildings where the safety of occupants is of paramount importance. Installing them will not just help to contain fire and smoke, it will also make it much easier to escape if ever the worst was to happen.
When a blaze breaks out, the main function of commercial fire rated doors is to prevent fire and smoke from spreading – making it more likely that people will get out of the building unharmed. They should be a major consideration for any building where protection is a priority.
Our commercial fire rated doors are:
- Suitable for shops, offices, restaurants, hotels and residential accommodation.
- Ideal to help stop spread of fire and reduce insurance premiums.
- Succession of fire rated doors can compartmentalise a building
- Available as single or double fire rated door sets.
- Exceed required health and safety standards.
- Hard wearing –withstand being opened and closed repeatedly.
- Tailored to your exact U-value requirements.
- EYG undertake commercial projects almost anywhere in the UK.
- We’ve worked on multi-million-pound schemes in all sectors since 1971.
- We boast a 100/100 Experian Credit Rating Score.
- Reputation for delivering large-scale projects on time and budget.
- Partner with architects, project managers and independent contractors.
- Continual support – from design and manufacture to installation.
To discuss your exact requirements or arrange a free on-site consultation, get in touch by email or call 0800 181 888.