Bringing natural light into a building is a proven way to improve energy and productivity levels. Installing commercial skylights is a proven way to add the wow factor to any commercial or residential project.
Stylish and striking in appearance, commercial building skylights are widely used by architects because they reduce the amount of artificial lighting needed and save money on energy costs.
Our commercial skylights are:
- Made-to-measure – as small or large commercial skylights.
- Available in aluminium or UPVC frames.
- Designed to suit brand or architectural requirements.
- Perfect for schools, hospitals, offices and retail outlets.
- Durable - withstand harshest wind, rain, ice or snow.
- Compliant with all current building regulations.
- Available in various glass options – self-cleaning and solar-controlled.
- Secured by Design approved - can meet LPS 1175 specification.
- Tailored to your exact U-value requirements.
- EYG undertake commercial projects almost anywhere in the UK.
- We’ve worked on multi-million-pound schemes in all sectors since 1971.
- We boast a 100/100 Experian Credit Rating Score.
- Reputation for delivering large-scale projects on time and budget.
- Partner with architects, project managers and independent contractors.
- Continual support – from design and manufacture to installation.
To discuss your exact requirements or arrange a free on-site consultation, get in touch by email or call 0800 181 888.