Fire resistant windows are an essential addition to any industrial, commercial or residential building where safety is of paramount importance. Fire windows provide greater safety for buildings and their occupants whilst remaining visually appealing.
Fabricated from formed steel sections, the welded corners of fire-resistant windows ensure they are exceptionally strong – providing people with up to 90 minutes of blaze protection in an emergency.
Our commercial fireproof windows are:
- Available with automatic closure devices activated by heat.
- Perfect for a retrofit or new construction.
- Compliant with all current stringent building regulations.
- Designed to blend in with any existing doors or windows.
- Made-to-measure – including casement, tilt and turn, POV or reversible.
- Designed to suit brand or architectural requirements
- Available in various glass options – self-cleaning and solar-controlled.
- Secured by Design compliant - can meet meet LPS 1175 specification.
- Thermally efficient - capable of achieving highest possible U-values
- EYG undertake commercial projects almost anywhere in the UK.
- We’ve worked on multi-million-pound schemes in all sectors since 1971.
- We boast a 100/100 Experian Credit Rating Score.
- Reputation for delivering large-scale projects on time and budget.
- Partner with architects, project managers and independent contractors.
- Continual support – from design and manufacture to installation.
To discuss your exact requirements or arrange a free on-site consultation, get in touch by email or call 0800 181 888.