Curtain walling systems are used in some of the world’s most well-known buildings because they create beautiful architecture which is practical and functional. Its aluminium structure can accommodate large single spans and is sealed with glass to help reduce construction costs.
Aluminium curtain walling is a lightweight and strong non-structural outer layer suitable for use on any a building - keeping the weather out and its occupants safe inside. The fact it only carries its own load, and no dead weight from the building it occupies, allows it to span multiple floors and flood them with natural light.
Our curtain walling systems:
- Act as creative solution for refurbishments and new initiatives.
- Will accommodate expansion, contraction or movement from building.
- Create large expanses of uninterrupted glass.
- Can accommodate large single spans.
- Wide range of window openings - POV, tilt and turn, top or side-hung.
- Cost-effective way to heat, cool and light any structure.
- Available in a wide range of colours - inside and out.
- Thermally efficient - tailored to your exact U-value requirements.
- Rigorously tested to ensure quality and functionality.
- Comply with all building regulations.
- Exceed required health and safety standards.
- EYG undertake commercial projects almost anywhere in the UK.
- We’ve worked on multi-million-pound schemes in all sectors since 1971.
- We boast a 100/100 Experian Credit Rating Score.
- Reputation for delivering large-scale projects on time and budget.
- Experienced curtain walling contractors - stunning glazed facades.
- Partner with architects, project managers and independent contractors.
- Continual support – from design and manufacture to installation.
To discuss your exact requirements or arrange a free on-site consultation, get in touch by email or call 0800 181 888.